Talent and Performance Management (Online Course)
Learn how to prepare for an exciting and rewarding career as a Talent Management professional. This course will teach you how to attract and retain top talent in order to compete in a global marketplace.
This course will prepare you for a career as a Talent Management professional. You will learn key issues facing organizations and their ability to attract and retain top talent in order to compete in a global marketplace.
You will explore talent management best practices and the effect of onboarding, performance management, and learning & development on employee engagement and retention. You will be prepared to articulate the issues around talent and performance management and to offer solutions, tactics and strategies to attract and retain key talent professionals.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00