Writeriffic: Creativity Training for Writers (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Banish writer’s block forever with these tricks from the published writer’s toolbox.
Who doesn’t know the fear of the blank page? How can you transform your visions into the written word? Is it really possible to become a terrific writer? You’ll find the answer to these and more of your questions in Writeriffic.
In this high-energy course, you will learn a number of invaluable tricks from the published writer’s toolbox. Whether you’re at work now or hoping to write a novel, a nonfiction book, a memoir, short stories or articles, Writeriffic liberates the imaginative, inventive bolts of genius that are inside everyone. If you’ve ever dreamed of hearing your writer’s voice and writing what’s in your heart and head, this course will make it happen!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00