Arizona Carpentry (CR-7)
To become a licensed Carpentry Contractor in the state of Arizona, you are required to pass an open-book exam. We offer the books, tabs, and a fully online and inclusive educational course to prepare you to sit for the CR-7 Contractors exam. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Arizona Carpentry (CR-7) Examination Materials:
- 29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations & Standards, January 2023 Edition
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
Arizona Carpentry (CR-7) Examination Preparation Materials, These materials are used for preparation for the exam but are not permitted in area while examination is in process:
- Carpentry and Building Construction 16th Edition
- Finish Carpenter’s Manual – 1993
- Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture and Cabinet Construction
Arizona Carpentry (CR-7) Examination Materials Tabs:
The Arizona Carpentry (CR-7) Exam Review Online includes:
- Highlighting Guides
- Practice Exams
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
*The Arizona Statutes and Rules Exam is also required to be passed to become a licensed contractor.
There are no contributions yet.