Florida 6 Hour Business Practices Continuing Education
This course satisfies 6 hours of Florida Contractor Continuing Education. Topics Include: Contracts, Bidding and Estimating, Marketing, Customer Relations.
This course satisfies 6 hours of Florida Contractor Continuing Education.
- Bidding and Estimating
- Customer Relations
We will notify the state of your course completion.
Brad Hodges is a licensed professional engineer with more than 15 years of experience in the nuclear and heavy equipment sectors. Brad is knowledgeable in ASME, IBC, IFC, IFGC, IMC, NFPA, and UMC codes and standards. In addition, his background in R&D, quality assurance, manufacturing, machine, and thermal design systems, project management, validation, and testing brings real-world experience relating concepts to students. Brad has a Master of Science in Engineering Management from the University of Tennessee and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Tennessee Technological University. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in California, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, and Texas.
- Advanced Building Code (1 Hour) – 0613171
- Business Practices (6 Hours) – 0610798
- Construction Laws (1 Hour) – 0610799
- Lien Laws (1 Hour) – 0610800
- OSHA Update (2 Hours) – 0610801
- Wind Mitigation (1 Hour) – 0610802
- Workers’ Compensation (1 Hour) – 0610803
- Full 14 Hour Contractor Continuing Education – 0612354