Florida Business and Finance Exam Review
The Florida Contractor Business Exam Review Online includes:
- Highlighting Guides
- Practice Exams
- Accounting and Finance Math
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
Description, benefits & features
To become a licensed contractor in Florida, applicants must sit for two exams: business and finance and the trade. We offer review for the Florida Business and Finance Contractor Exam through a home study or online course format.
The program includes highlighting guides for your references books, practice tests, study tips, accounting, and more. After your highlighting is completed with each book, you have the option take an online practice test to reinforce concepts presented.
This program provides review for ALL portions of testing (including business and finance). @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
How Do I Get My License?
- Purchase the Exam Prep Course — and then study!
- Pass the exam.
- Submit your application, licensing fee and proof of insurance.
Requirements To Get A License
- EXAMINATION: For information about licensure examinations, including dates, locations, and references, visit the Examination Information webpage.
- FEE: Pay the required fee as provided in the application. Make check payable to the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Military veterans, their spouses and Florida National Guard members may be eligible for a fee waiver, fee reimbursement, and/or fee discount. Please visit our DBPR Military Services page for more information.
- AGE: An individual applying for the certification examination must be at least 18 years of age.
- APPLICATION: Complete the application by clicking on the “Apply Directly with the Exam Vendor” link or the “Apply Using a Printable Application” link at the bottom of the page.
- EXEMPTION: If you hold a Current, Active license having previously passed the Business and Finance exam AND you have received a baccalaureate degree in building construction from an accredited 4-year college with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, please submit this form
jackie.e.burke (verified owner)
To the point, navigate backwards and forwards, convenient
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Jackie, so glad you found our course to be helpful!