Michigan Alcohol Safety Education Student Edition (2 Hours)
Alcohol sellers and servers in Michigan are required to take training at the business owner or manager’s level and sometimes staff as well. The objective our state-approved course is to improve the overall public health of the community when it comes to alcohol safety. Our online course includes topics pertaining to: laws and policies in the state, server responsibilities, civil and criminal liability, methods of identification and dealing with underage and intoxicated persons. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Law, Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Server Responsibilities
- Establishment Policies
- Methods of Supervision of Servers or Sellers
- Administrative, Civil, and Criminal Liabilities
- State Laws and Regulations Regarding the Sale and Service of Alcoholic Beverages for Consumption On and Off Premises
- Methods of Identifying and Dealing with Underage and Intoxicated Persons
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College