Servers of alchol in the state of Wyoming are required to take a training certification course and pass a safety exam. Our online course is geared towards promoting public safety in relation to alcohol. Our online course includes topics in the following areas: effects of alcohol on the body, blood alcohol levels, laws affecting sellers and servers, alcohol related problems, identification methods and spotting false identification. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Wyoming on-Premise Alcohol Server Training
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Physiological and Behavioral Effects of Alcohol Use
- Absorption Rate Factors
- Blood Alcohol
- Content Laws Affecting Servers and Sellers of Alcohol
- Potential Alcohol Related Problems in Professional or Social Setting
- Strategies for Dealing with Problem Situations
- Proper Methods for Checking Identification
- How to Spot False or Altered Identification
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College is approved by the Wyoming Liquor Division.