New York Alcohol Training Awareness Program (ATAP)
Alcohol Sellers and Servers in the state of New York are required to obtain certification to ensure the public health and safety when dealing with the serving of alcohol. Our state-approved course topics include: server responsibility, supervision of an establishment, right to refusal, identification methods, civil and criminal liabilities and overall responsibiity when it comes to alcohol. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Licensee’s and Server’s Responsibilities to Not Sell to Persons Under 21 Years of Age
- Responsibilities When Serving More than One Drink To an Individual
- Responsibilities to Reasonably Supervise Premises
- Right to Refuse to Sell to an Under Age, Intoxicated, or UnIdentified Patrons
- Burden to Establish that a Delivery of ALcohol was Made in a Reasonable Reliance Upon Written Evidence of Age
- Information Regarding Forms of Identification
- Key Features of Each Form of Identification
- Detecting False and Fraudulent Forms of Identification
- Criminal Liabilities and Penalties for Unlawfully Dealing with a Child
- Civil Liabilities, General LIabilities, Responsibilities and General Obligations
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College
There are no contributions yet.