Texas Alcohol Safety Education (2 Hours)
Sellers and Servers of alcohol in the State of Texas are required to take a training certification course to ensure public safety. Our course is approved by the state and includes topics that cover: intoxication, laws pertaining to minors, detecting intoxication, monitoring customer behavior, effects of alcohol on the body and preventing underage drinking. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Definition of Intoxication
- Law Pertaining to Intoxicated Persons, Minors, and Proper Identification
- How to Detect Intoxicated Persons, Minors, and Improper Identification
- How to Monitor Customer Behavior
- Effects of Alcohol Based on Size, Type, Number of Drinks, Body Weight, Sex of Drinker, and Passage of Time
- Training in Preventing Sales to Underage Drinkers
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College