Tennessee Contractor Exam Prep Live Seminar – Residential/Small Commercial Package
- Our live seminars are taught by industry professional with over 30 years’ experience.
- All required books for your exam (based on license type) are included in your bundle along with pre-printed tabs.
- You will also receive an online exam prep course you can access 24/7 up to 1 year from purchase.
- For locations, dates, and times please see below:
This package includes all of these items:
Tennessee Contractor Live Seminar (Seminar Only)$529.99
Tennessee Residential/Small Commercial Contractor License
Tennessee Business and Law Exam
Carpentry and Building Construction 16th edition
Contractor's Guide To Quality Concrete Construction
Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
Pipe and Excavation Contracting
Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management
2012 International Building Code
ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion
Gypsum Construction Handbook 7th Edition
Handling and Erection of Steel Joist and Joist Girders
Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
Tennessee Residential/Small Commercial Tab Pack
Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs
Modern Masonry, 9th Edition
29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations & Standards, July 2022 Edition
2018 International Residential Code
This package includes the following references for the Business and Law Exam as well as the Trade Exam:
For the Business and Law Exam:
- Contractors’ Guide to Business, Law and Project Management – Tennessee Edition
- Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs
For the Trade Exam:
- International Building Code, 2012
- International Residential Code for One and Two Family Dwellings 2018
- Code of Federal Regulations – 29 CFR Part 1926 (OSHA)
- Carpentry and Building Construction
- The Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Roofing Construction and Estimating
- Modern Masonry – Brick, Block, Stone
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Gypsum Construction Handbook
- Technical Digest No. 9 – Handling and Erection of Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- SDI Manual of Construction with Steel Deck
- ACI 530/530.1-13: Building Code Requirements and Specification for Masonry Structures and Companion Commentaries
- ACI 318-14: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Tennessee Residential/Small Commercial Tab Pack
We offer assistance with your application,
Applying for Licensure
Applications may be obtained by contacting:
Tennessee Board for Licensing Contractors
500 James Robertson Pkwy, 1st Floor
Nashville, TN 37243-1150
This is an open-book timed test with 100 questions and a 5-hour time limit.
• In order to pass you must answer 73 questions correct (73%).
• The exam fee is $57. If the exam is failed three times, the applicant will have to interview with the board before retesting.
• To schedule your exam, visit psiexams.com or call 800-733-9267.