Tennessee Business and Law Exam
This business and law practice test includes the following:
- Practice Exams
- Math and Calculations
- Study Tips
- Licensing Information
- Instructor Support
*The Business and Law Exam must be passed to become a licensed contractor
Books and References for the Exam
The following references can be taken into the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam. These references are available for purchase from our online contractors’ bookstore.
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
- Pre-Printed Tabs: Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
Applying for Licensure
To apply, contact the Tennessee Board of Licensing Contractors at 1-615-741-8307. A non refundable fee of $250.00 per License type will be required.
- A 73% is required to pass.
- 50 questions.
- The fee for the exam is $57.
- You will have a total of 140 minutes to complete the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam.
- Topics on the exam include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Estimating and Bidding
- Business Organization and Financial Management
- Tax Laws
- Labor Laws
- Project Management and Lien Laws
- Risk Management
- Environmental and Safety
- To schedule your exam with PSI go to PSI Online – One stop Solution for Test Takers (psiexams.com). Or, contact PSI at 1-855-746-8173.