All online courses are different. Every company writes their own material and presents it differently. Our course is:
- Professionally written. We cover the codebook but our professionals write the commentary. We know you want to understand the latest rules and concepts. The @Home Prep Texas Electrician Continuing Education course presents material relevant to you written by professionals.
- Fully narrated by a professional reader. When you are listening to a course for four hours, we feel you deserve a professional reader and we think you absorb the material better by both hearing and seeing the material.
- The course contains review questions after each chapter to help you know if you comprehended the material (this is not a graded test). You care about your job and we want to make sure you understand the material presented. If you want, you can go back and review any chapters as many times as you like.
- Website is easy to navigate. You are an electrician and not a computer geek. This site is straightforward.
- When everything goes right, all companies look good. What if you have a glitch on your computer, we are here to help. We are available by phone from 8AM EST to 8PM Monday – Friday and 11AM to 3PM Saturdays. Email support is available outside those hours as well.
- The @Home Prep Texas Electrician Continuing Education course is State approved. We automatically notify Texas the next business day after you complete the course. You can renew your license quickly.
- PRICE – even though we believe our course is superior to other courses, we still beat their price. If you find a course less expensive (even if the course is NOT as good as our course), let us know and we will beat their price by 10%.
Texas electricians work hard to get their license and you take pride in your work. We know you have seen those electrical cob jobs done by “a friend” and wondered “how has this not caused an electrical fire”? You know the work. Running extension cords through walls or splicing Romex with loose wire nuts gobbed in electric tape thrown in the wall. It may look good from the outside, but what a fire hazard. @ Home Prep respects you as a professional. We want you to be your best and we want this course to help you do just that.
Now, we have a deal for you. Send us a photo of you at work with a testimonial about our course (send to firstname.lastname@example.org) If you do, you will receive a 10% discount on your next course or free shipping on your next book.
I decided to use @Home Prep online training in order to complete my California Electrical Recertification requirement. While I initially selected them because of their Satisfaction and Price Match Guarantees, I realized very quickly that their training was first class. Their website was easy to navigate and they provided me all the tools I needed to complete this very stressful task. All in all, they helped make this a positive experience. I would recommend @Home Prep to people who need their California Electrical Training Certification.Alfred R., CA Electrical CE