Tennessee Business and Law Exam Complete Package
The Tennessee Business and Law Complete Package includes everything needed to study for your exam.
This package includes all of these items:
Tennessee Business and Law Exam$119.99
Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management$81.99
Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs$12.99
The Tennessee Business and Law Complete Package includes the following:
- Tennessee Business and Law Exam Review
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management
- Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs
Description, benefits & features
This course is made up of a detailed presentation that takes you through all the information you will need to pass the exam on your first try. A contractors License in Tennessee is required for projects that exceed $25,000. Anyone seeking to become a contractor in Tennessee is required to sit for two exams, business and law and the trade. Topics in our online course include bidding and estimating, contract management, liens, tax basics, insurance bonding, scheduling and project management, employee relations, financial management and more. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
How Do I Get My License?
- Purchase the Exam Prep Course — and then study!
- Pass the exam with a 73% or higher.
- Submit your application, licensing fee and proof of insurance (when applicable).
Books and References for the Exam
The following references can be taken into the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam. These references are available for purchase from our online contractors’ bookstore.
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
- Pre-Printed Tabs: Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
Applying for Licensure
To apply, contact the Tennessee Board of Licensing Contractors at 1-615-741-8307. A non refundable fee of $250.00 per License type will be required.
- A 73% is required to pass.
- 50 questions.
- The fee for the exam is $57.
- You will have a total of 140 minutes to complete the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam.
- Topics on the exam include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Estimating and Bidding
- Business Organization and Financial Management
- Tax Laws
- Labor Laws
- Project Management and Lien Laws
- Risk Management
- Environmental and Safety
- To schedule your exam with PSI go to PSI Online – One stop Solution for Test Takers (psiexams.com). Or, contact PSI at 1-855-746-8173.
There are no contributions yet.