Tennessee Business and Law Exam Complete Package
The Tennessee Business and Law Complete Package includes everything needed to study for your exam.
This package includes all of these items:
Tennessee Business and Law Exam Prep$219.99
Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, 3rd Edition$81.99
Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs$12.99
Books and References for the Exam
The following references can be taken into the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam. These references are available for purchase from our online contractors’ bookstore.
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
- Pre-Printed Tabs: Tennessee, Contractors Guide To Business And Project Management
Applying for Licensure
To apply, contact the Tennessee Board of Licensing Contractors at 1-615-741-8307. A non refundable fee of $250.00 per License type will be required.
- A 73% is required to pass.
- 50 questions.
- The fee for the exam is $57.
- You will have a total of 140 minutes to complete the Tennessee Business and Law Management Exam.
- Topics on the exam include:
- Licensing Requirements
- Estimating and Bidding
- Business Organization and Financial Management
- Tax Laws
- Labor Laws
- Project Management and Lien Laws
- Risk Management
- Environmental and Safety
- To schedule your exam with PSI go to PSI Online – One stop Solution for Test Takers (psiexams.com). Or, contact PSI at 1-855-746-8173.
What's Included In This Course
- Highlighting guides
- Practice quizzes
- Math, Calculations and Theory
- Instructor Support
- Test Taking Tips
Our courses are designed to help you become familiar with the references and allow you to find the information quickly as the exams are timed. We offer highlighting guides to draw attention to key points throughout the book and tabs (sold separately) to allow you to find key sections quickly. We encourage you to take the practice exams multiple times as the questions on the test change each time.