Tennessee Contractor Exam Prep Live Seminar – Residential Package
- Our live seminars are taught by industry professional with over 30 years’ experience.
- All required books for your exam (based on license type) are included in your bundle along with pre-printed tabs.
- You will also receive an online exam prep course you can access 24/7 up to 1 year from purchase.
- For locations, dates, and times please see below:
This package includes all of these items:
Tennessee Contractor Live Seminar (Seminar Only)$529.99
Tennessee Residential Contractor License
Tennessee Business and Law Exam
Carpentry and Building Construction 16th Edition
Contractor's Guide To Quality Concrete Construction
Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
Pipe and Excavation Contracting
Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management
Tennessee Residential Tab Pack
Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs
Modern Masonry, 9th Edition
Gypsum Construction Handbook 7th Edition
29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations & Standards, July 2022 Edition
2018 International Residential Code
The Books and References for the Tennessee Residential Contractor Exam are included in this package:
- Carpentry and Building
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management
- Tennessee Residential Tab Pack
- Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management, Tabs
- Modern Masonry
- Osha 1926
- 2018 International Residential Code
Applying for Licensure
Applications may be obtained by contacting:
Tennessee Board for Licensing Contractors
500 James Robertson Pkwy, 1st Floor
Nashville, TN 37243-1150
- This is an open-book timed test with 100 questions and a 5-hour time limit.
- In order to pass you must answer 73 questions correct (73%).
- The exam fee is $57. If the exam is failed three times, the applicant will have to interview with the board before retesting.
- To schedule your exam contact PSI at 1-800-733-9267.