Tennessee Contractor Exam Prep Live Seminar – Residential Package
- Our live seminars are taught by industry professional with over 30 years’ experience.
- All required books for your exam (based on license type) are included in your bundle along with pre-printed tabs.
- You will also receive an online exam prep course you can access 24/7 up to 1 year from purchase.
- For locations, dates, and times please see below:
This package includes all of these items:
Tennessee Contractor Exam Prep Live Seminar (Seminar Only)$529.99
Tennessee Residential Contractor License Exam Prep
Tennessee Business and Law Exam Prep
Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Edition, 2016 1st Edition
The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction, 4th Edition
Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
Pipe & Excavation Contracting Revised Edition
Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management, 3rd Edition
Tennessee Residential Tab Pack
Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Law Permanent Tabs
Modern Masonry: Brick, Block, Stone Ninth Edition, Revised
Gypsum Construction Handbook 7th Edition
29 CFR OSHA 1926 Construction Industry Regulations & Standards, July 2023 Edition
2018 International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings (International Code Council Series) 1st Edition
The Books and References for the Tennessee Residential Contractor Exam are included in this package:
- Carpentry and Building
- Contractor’s Guide to Quality Concrete Construction
- Roofing Construction & Estimating Revised
- Pipe and Excavation Contracting
- Tennessee, Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management
- Tennessee Residential Tab Pack
- Tennessee Contractors Guide to Business and Project Management, Tabs
- Modern Masonry
- Osha 1926
- 2018 International Residential Code
Applying for Licensure
Applications may be obtained by contacting:
Tennessee Board for Licensing Contractors
500 James Robertson Pkwy, 1st Floor
Nashville, TN 37243-1150
- This is an open-book timed test with 100 questions and a 5-hour time limit.
- In order to pass you must answer 73 questions correct (73%).
- The exam fee is $57. If the exam is failed three times, the applicant will have to interview with the board before retesting.
- To schedule your exam contact PSI at 1-800-733-9267.
What's Included In This Course
- Highlighting guides
- Practice quizzes
- Math, Calculations and Theory
- Instructor Support
- Test Taking Tips
Our courses are designed to help you become familiar with the references and allow you to find the information quickly as the exams are timed. We offer highlighting guides to draw attention to key points throughout the book and tabs (sold separately) to allow you to find key sections quickly. We encourage you to take the practice exams multiple times as the questions on the test change each time.