1. Schedule Your ExamsYou need to complete an exam application form, which you can download right from the state’s website. The state will confirm your eligibility for testing and then you can register with with PSI Exams. Before registering with PSI, you can check the available exam dates.
2. What Will You Be Tested On?To get your Georgia Contractors License, you must complete two tests, Business and Law, and the Construction Exam. These are the tests if you are working in Residential, Residential Light Commercial, and General Contractor. If you work in Electrical, Conditioned Air or Plumbing, you only need to take the Business and Law/Trade exam.
3. Exam Prep!To have the best chances of passing your Georgia contractors licensing exam, allow enough time to prepare. Here at AtHomePrep, we offer plenty of ways to help get you ready for this license exam. These include:
- Online Exam Prep (No-Pass, No-Pay)
- Reference Books
- Pre-Printed Permanent Tabs
- Application Processing
- Instructor Support
- Guaranteed Best Pricing